5 Reasons To Have An In-Home Newborn Session | Minden Louisiana Lifestyle Newborn Photographer | Courtney Winters Photography
Have you ever thought about having your newborn’s first photo session in the comfort of your own home? No fancy props and poses, just your sweet family in your home. Doesn’t that sound amazing?! As a newborn photographer here in Louisiana, I know that getting out of the house and driving to a studio can be a lot of work for a new momma. You’re exhausted and the last thing you want to do is leave the house! With CWPs in-home lifestyle newborn sessions, you don’t have to! I come directly to YOUR house and photograph your beautiful family in an environment you are most familiar with.
Today we are sharing 5 reasons why we think in-home newborn sessions are the way to go!!
- The number one and most obvious reason is that you don’t have to leave your house! You get to snuggle with your sweet baby in your home while I photograph these precious moments that go by way too quickly!
- You will have photos of your sweet baby’s nursery. And what better way to remember your baby’s nursery than gorgeous, professional photos?!
- If you have other children or pets, they will most likely cooperate for photos much better in an environment they are familiar with! We can get some ADORABLE photos of them snuggling with their new baby while sitting on the couch or on your bed. And the best part is, it’s something you will see over and over again during this sweet stage. Having it documented will be so special!
- Speaking of it being special, having your newborn session done in your home will make those photos even more special! Say you move sometime in the future, imagine how important these photos you have in your current home will be to you! Even if this is your forever home, so many things can change over the years, being able to look back and remember they way you had things when your children were babies is something to cherish!
- In-home newborn sessions look SO good printed! One of the most beautiful way to tell your unique story is to have them printed and displayed in your home. My favorite way to tell you story is in an album! In-home newborn sessions look amazing in albums and they tell a story that is so very unique to you!!
Are you interested in having your very own in-home newborn session? We would LOVE to talk with you!